Sealed tenders/ bids are invited from the firms registered with Sales Tax and Income Tax Departments for following Tender under HEC-funded project titled "Provision of Academic & Allied Facilities at University of Malakand".
||Closing Date & Time
||Opening Date & Time
|Purchase/installation of Windows Blinds
Purchase of Tent/Catering Items
Purchase of Electronic/electric items
|Details in Tender Document
||12-07-2021 till 11:00 AM
||12-07-2021 at 11:30 AM
Secretary Purchase Committee for (Projects)
UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND
Phone No. 0945-9250512
1) Tender Document can be downloaded from University Website (www.uom.edu.pk) or can be obtained from the office of the Deputy Director Finance (Projects) University of Malakand, from 08.00 am to 04.00 pm from Monday to Friday. The original deposit slip of Rs . 2000 (for each category) as Tender Fee must be attached with Tender Documents, deposited in the University of Malakand General Account no “1990-3066927027” at NBP University Campus Branch
2) The Vendor must have a valid NTN & STN Number.
3) The Bid Security, not less than 2% of quoted price, in the form of “CDR” in favor of Director Finance, University of Malakand is required to be submitted with the Bid, without which the offer shall be rejected being non -responsive.
4) The Vendor will have to submit an undertaking on stamp paper of Rs.50/- with documents regarding genuineness of the items.
5) Item found broken or not according to the specification will be returned at the cost of the supplier.
6) 10% security will be deducted which will be released upon completion of warranty period duly supported by satisfactory report of the end-user.
7) Supply and Installation if any of the equipment will be completed within (60) days from the date of issue of purchase order and in case of delay 1% penalty per day up to maximum of 10% of the total cost will be charged from the firm.
8) All applicable taxes will be deducted as per government rules.
9) Extension shall be granted in case of valid justification by the vendor.
10) he acceptance of the item will be subject to the inspection and approval of the end user.
11) Bids without supporting documents, undertaking, valid documentary evidence, and bids not conforming to terms and conditions given in these documents will be liable for rejection.
12) No supporting document will be accepted, at all, after opening of the Bid.
13) The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the No. of items or even cancel the tender.
14) In case the business of the vendor exists in Malakand Division and he/she claims tax exemption they will have to provide tax exemption certificate from the relevant authorities.
15) All charges such as carriage, installation, and transportation etc will be paid by the supplier.
16) In case of any dispute the decision of the Vice Chancellor on recommendation of the Purchase Committee shall be final.