University of Malakand invites sealed bids from experienced contractors/persons for opening/allotment of the Students Cafeteria on rent basis:
- 1).Bid Document for STC Canteen Document
- 2).BID Form for STC Canteen Facility Document
The terms and conditions are as follow:
- 1. Rent will be determined on bid. The bidder offering higher bid will be awarded the contract. The contract will be for a period of one year which may be extended on good performance.
- 2. Bid form along with terms and conditions can be obtained from the Office of the Provost University of Malakand on payment of Rs.3000/- (three thousand) deposited in NBP University Campus Branch in Account No: PLS 3-2.
- 3. Bidder shall provide CDR equal to two month rent along with Tender documents as bid security.
- 4. Sealed bid forms complete in all respects must be submitted in the office of the Provost on or before: 17/11/2020. Bids will be opened on the same date in presence of the bidders at Committee Room, University of Malakand.
- 5. Bid Forms which are ambiguous, late submitted or without CDR shall not be entertained.
- 6. University of Malakand shall reserve the right to reject any or all the bids without assigning any reasons and without being liable for any claim/compensation of any nature whatsoever. Decision of the University of Malakand shall be final and shall not be challenged in what so ever manner.
- Tender advertisement is also available on website www.uom.edu.pk.
Office of the Provost
Phone No : + 92-945-9250524
Email : email@example.com