1) University of Malakand (UOM) invites Request for Proposal(RFP) from well reputed IT supplier/firms, registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax Departments and who are on Active Taxpayers List of the Federal Board of Revenue for development and Implementation of Open Source (Odoo based) Campus Management System (CMS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution at UOM Chakdara, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as per detail available in Request of Proposal (RFP) document.
2) RFP documents, containing detailed specification of items/modules and other terms and conditions, etc. are available at below mentioned address during working hours or can be downloaded from the website of UOM i.e., https://www.uom.edu.pk/ and KPPRA. Same shall be obtained by depositing the tender Fee of Rs. 2,000/- in the NBP University Campus Branch through challan form or through Pay Order in favor of Director Finance, University of Malakand.
3) The bids, prepared in accordance with the instructions in the RFP documents, must reach at under mentioned address on or before 16th March, 2020 at 02:00 P.M. Technical Bids shall be opened on the same day by 02:00 P.M. Technical bids shall be opened in the presence of University Purchase Committee and available representatives of firms.
4) The pay order for the tender fee of RS. 2,000/- and bid security, 2% of estimated price, in the form of “CDR i.e. Bank Draft, Pay Order etc.” in favor of Director Finance, University of Malakand is required to be submitted with the proposal, without which the offer shall be rejected being non-responsive. The detail of amount of bid security is given in the RFP document.
5) Bids without supporting documents, undertaking, valid documentary evidence, and bids not conforming to terms and conditions given in the RFP document will be liable for rejection.
6) No supporting document will be accepted, at all, after opening of the Technical Bids.
7) Bids received after due time and date or bids without bid security in shape of CDR or CDR less than required amount or Bid Security in shape of Cheque/Cross Cheque shall be summarily rejected
8) The contract will be awarded to a firm(s) as per the “Selection Criteria” mentioned in the RFP document.
9) UOM reserves the right to reject any or all bids as per KPPRA rules.