1) In pursuance to a letter received from KPPRA vide No. KPPRA/M&E/Discrepancies/5188/2019-20/A3311 dated: 12th June, 2020, the tender published in daily Mashriq & Express Tribune dated 12/6/2020 is hereby cancelled and re-tendered.
2) University of Malakand (UoM) invites Request for Proposal (RFP) from well reputed IT supplier/firms, registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax Departments and who are on Active Taxpayers List of the Federal Board of Revenue for development and Implementation of Open Source Platform / Solution for Campus Management System (CMS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution at UoM Chakdara, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as per detail available in Request of Proposal (RFP) document.
3) RFP documents, containing detailed specification of items/modules and other terms and conditions, etc. are available at below mentioned address during working hours or can be downloaded from the website of UOM i.e., https://www.uom.edu.pk/ and KPPRA. Same shall be obtained by depositing the tender Fee of Rs. 2,000/- in the NBP University Campus Branch through challan form or through Pay Order in favor of Director Finance, University of Malakand. Those who have already applied are hereby waived off the tender fee Rs. 2000/-, however they shall update (if required) their documents.
4) The bids, prepared in accordance with the instructions in the RFP documents, must reach at under mentioned address on or before 5th August, 2020 at 11:30 A.M. Technical Bids shall be opened on the same day by 12:00 P.M. Technical bids shall be opened in the presence of University Purchase Committee and available representatives of firms.
5) The bidder /firms are not required to deposit bid security as per KPPRA law.
6) Bids or any supporting documents received after due date and time shall not be accepted.
7) No supporting document will be accepted, at all, after opening of the Technical Bids.
8) The contract will be awarded to a firm(s) as per the “Selection Criteria” mentioned in the RFP document.
9) UOM reserves the right to reject any or all bids as per KPPRA rules.