Applications are invited for the award of SAFE Scholarships from talented students who are facing financial difficulties in meeting their educational expenses. The Scholarships shall cover one year fees at University of Malakand.
BS and Masters Students facing financial difficulties.
Students studying in their final Year/Semesters are encouraged to apply.
Application Procedure :
Submit Duly Completed Application form to your respective Departments.
Appear before the Departmental Scholarships Committee for initial interview
Final interview of the shortlisted candidates and the award of Scholarships will be made by the SAFE Scholarship Committee.
Students availing any other scholarship including Prime Minister Fee reimbursement / or appeared in an interview in FEF or HEC Need-Based Scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- 1) Application (Duly filled)
- 2) Attested Copies of computerized NIC of Father /Mother
- 3) Attested Copies of DMC’S (SSC onwards)
- 4) Copies of last month utility bills- Electricity/Gas or Telephone
- 5) Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings
- 6) Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 1) Submit an application to your Departmental Head on or before 12 April 2019
- 2) Departmental Interviews 22 April 2019 (Tentative).
- 3) Final Interview 30 April 2019. (Tentative).