Applications are invited for the award of HEC need based Scholarships from talented students who cannot support their educational expenses. The Scholarships shall cover admission fee for the entire period of the study at University of Malakand with Monthly Stipend of Rs. 6000.
BS and Masters Students facing financial difficulties.
Application Procedure :
Submit Duly Completed Application form to your respective Departments. (Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Processed)
Appear before the Departmental Scholarships Committee for initial interview
Final interview of the shortlisted candidates and the award of Scholarships will be made by the Institutional Scholarships Award Committee (ISAC) as per HEC Policy.
Students availing any other Scholarships including Prime Minster Fee Reimbursement Scheme at University of Malakand and or engaged in any private & govt.jobs in a project NEED NOT TO APPLY.
- 1) Application (Duly filled)
- 2) Attested Copies of computerized NIC of Father /Mother or Guardian
- 3) Salary Certificate of Father / Mother / Guardian (if applicable)
- 4) Income Certificate (if applicable)
- 5) Attested Copies of DMC’S (SSC onwards)
- 6) Copies of last six (06) month utility bills- Electricity or Telephone
- 7) Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- 8) Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings
- 9) Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 1) Submit an application to your Departmental Head on or before 20 November 2018
- 2) Departmental Interviews 22 -November 2018 (Tentative)
- 3) Final Interview 11-12 December 2018. (Tentative).