I am pleased to inform you that frontier Education Foundation have approved eight (08) scholarships for MS/MPhil Program (04 Male & 04 Female). The scholarship will be awarded based on merit-cum-unaffordability for the students enrolled in 1st Year of their studies. The scholarships will be disbursed equally among male and Female students @ 50,000 per student per annum.
Only 1st Year Students enrolled in MS/MPhil Program (having at least 60% marks in their BS honors/Masters) are eligible to apply.
Parents/Guardians income should be equal to or less than Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Of non-salaried persons, would submit income certificate obtained from concerned Deputy Commissioner or District Revenue Officer, clearly showing amount of total monthly income from all sources.
D. A student in receipt of any other scholarship will not be entitled to this scholarship unless she/she waves off his/her claim for the other scholarship.
Application Procedure :
- 1) Application Form
- 2) Attested Copy of Domicile
- 3) Attested Copy of CNIC of (Father/ Mother or Garden
- 4) Attested Copies of latest DMC.
- 5) Attested Copy of Father’s Death Certificate (in case of orphan)
- 6) Father / Guardian’s Income Certificate From: -
The employer i.e. for Govt./Semi Govt./ Private Service
The DC/DRO concerned i.e. for Non- Salaried
- 1) Submit an application to your Departmental Head on or before 20 November 2018
- 2) Departmental Interviews 22 -November 2018 (Tentative).
- 3) Final Interview 14 December 2018. (Tentative).