Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Programme 2019
Government of Pakistan has launched the country's largest undergraduate Scholarship program EHSAAS Undergraduate scholarship in 2019. Under EHSAAS scholarship program, 200,000 scholarships will be awarded to the deserving students in the coming four years. A 50% quota is reserved for female students. EHSAAS scholarship is a fully-funded the program, which not only covers tuition fee but a monthly stipend will also be provided to the scholars.
- 1). 50,000 Scholarships per annum
- 2). 200,0000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years
- 3). 50% seats reserved for Girls
- 4). Full tuition fee
- 5). Monthly Stipend
- 6). Special Preference for disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas
- 1). Students enrolled in any Government University admitted on merit
- 2). Deserving students from low-income families
Ehsaas Scholarship program will offer need-based scholarships to the students of undergraduate degree programs.
How to Apply
- 1). Eligible candidates can apply online at this link
- 2). Complete application form can be submitted to the respective university's financial aid office
- 3). Do not submit the application form directly to HEC or BISP
The last date to apply for Ehsaas scholarship 2019 is December 10, 2019