Applications are invited for the award of SAFE Scholarships from talented students who are facing financial difficulties in meeting their educational expenses. The Scholarships shall cover one year fees at University of Malakand.
Eligibility: BS and Masters Students facing financial difficulties
(Students studying in their final Year/Semesters are encouraged to apply).
- Download application from the UOM website. Application Form
- Submit Duly Completed Application form to your respective Departments.
(Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Processed)
- Appear before the Departmental Scholarships Committee for initial interview
- Final interview of the shortlisted candidates and the award of Scholarships will be made by the SAFE Scholarship Committee.
- Application (Duly filled)
- Attested Copies of computerized NIC of Father /Mother or Guardian
- Attested Copies of DMC’S (SSC onwards)
- Copies of last month utility bills- Electricity/Gas or Telephone
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- Submit an application to your Departmental Head on or before 20 March 2017
- Departmental Interviews 24 March 2017 (Tentative).
- Final Interview 28March 2016. (Tentative).
Students availing any other Scholarships including Prime Minster Fee Reimbursement Scheme at University of Malakand are NOT eligible to APPLY.
Dr. Arshad Ali
Focal Person –Scholarship